Journaling is a great way to start your day, end your day, or even take a break during the day.
I know us moms have a ton on our minds throughout the days and just taking a few minutes out of each day to jot down some thoughts is a great way to let some feelings and emotions out. Without a doubt, this allows you to move forward from negative thoughts, release strong feelings and emotions, and even allows for some self discovery. Because of that, I thought it would be beneficial to share some Journal Prompts for Moms.
I highly encourage you to check out this blog post on Journaling With Essential Oils to maximize your journaling time. Obviously, well all know know our time is valuable so let’s make the most of it. These prompts are a little more detailed than other journal prompts I have seen, because I think it’s valuable when we can dig deep and really explore our thoughts and feelings. But if you don’t have a lot of time, just briefly jotting something down is still beneficial.
So here you go, 30 journal prompts for moms that go great with essential oils. Later, refer back to this post to see which essential oils I recommend. Diffuse and or apply them topically 🙂
Sign up for our emails and I’ll send you 30 Day Journal Prompts For Moms for FREE! This comes with a complete list of journal prompts along with beautiful daily printable sheets with cooresponding jornal prompts. You can print them all out and put them in a Journaling binder or you can just follow the prompts in your own personal journal.
30 Journal Prompts For Moms
- How do I show my kids I love them and how do they respond?
- What is an aspect of my health that needs attention? How am I going to work on that?
- What is one way I can use my talents to benefit my family? Be specific on what talents and why.
- What is a quality I really value in my child? (If you have more than one child, you can do one journal entry per child on separate days)
- What do I enjoy most about being a mom?
- One thing I hope my child never outgrows is… (If you have more than one child, you can do one journal entry per child on separate days)
- My favorite traits about myself include…
- I’m grateful for our family tradition of…
- How can I help my child grow in confidence?
- 3 of my most favorite things to do. How often do I do them? Can I increase that number? How?
- The best thing I accomplished yesterday was… (or today, depending on when you journal)
- I love how my husband…
- I feel most stressed when… But I can help manage those feelings by doing this…
- I feel most relaxed when… What can I do to increase those moments?
- My favorite sound and how it makes me feel.
- A routine that really makes my day better is… (If you don’t have a routine, write about what you think it would look like if you did)
- Something I am looking forward to. What is it? Where will it take place? How will it make me feel?
- My life is made so much easier because/by…
- In what way do I wish my child were more independent? What can I do about that?
- The most fun I had recently was…
- How can I make my husband’s life easier?
- My favorite place to visit is… Why?
- How can I be of service to my community?
- I get frustrated when my kids… But I can overcome that by…
- A memory from childhood I would love to relive is… It made me feel…
- This person in my life gives the best hugs. (Consider sharing with that person)
- What makes me feel like I am doing my very best at being a mom?
- I could learn to respond differently when…
- This is one of my favorite things to do with my family… How does it make all of us feel?
- My favorite season is… Be descriptive as to why
If you still need your essential oils, you can get them here.
I’d be happy to work with you and create a custom bundle just for you that meets your specific needs. As I have said in previous blog posts, essential oils can play a vital role in our daily lives. Since God created us all so differently, our essential oil needs may differ as well. Because of this, I like to work with each person on an individual basis and discover what works best for them. However, oftentimes, the best choice is one of the premium starter bundles since those cover so many areas.