Ahh, cleaning bathrooms… my favorite household chore. NOT. I don’t know a single person who enjoys scrubbing down sinks, tubs, or dirty toilets. If you enjoy doing any of that, please reach out to me. I’d love to get inside your brain for a minute lol. Anyway, with a housefull of kids our bathrooms and especially toilets get dirty pretty quickly. I don’t know if my kids don’t know how to flush a toilet or just forget, but I’ve committed to flushing a toilet every time I walk by it. I don’t even check to see if it needs to be flushed anymore, because chances are, there’s something floating that should have been flushed hours ago lol. And when things sit in there for a while, it gets not so fresh. So, I’m sharing with you an easy solution that will leave your bathrooms smelling fresh and clean…. We are going to make cleaning fizzies with essential oils!
Here’s how you make them:
1. With a spoon, combine all dry igredients and mix thouroughly.
2. In a separate bowl, combine water, essential oils, and V-6.
3. Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredient mixture and whisk together until combined.
4. Fill ice cube tra about 3/4 full with the mixture.
5. Let the mixture sit in the ice cube trays overnight in a dry area.
6. When the mixture is dry, pop the tablets out of the mods land store in a glass jar.
7. To use drop a tablet in toilet bowl, sink, bottles, or where ever you are cleaning. Let the tablet sit for about 20-30 minutes so it can fizz and completely disolve.
8. Once the tablet has dissolved flush the toilet or rinse the sink/bowl/bottle, etc.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This recipe for cleaning fizzies with essential oils can be used for so many things: toilets, bathtubs, sinks, sink full of dirty pots and pans, water bottles, garbage disposal, drains, outdoor items, the list goes on.
Here are some great essential oil options to use for your cleaning fizzies with essential oils.
Thieves, Lemon, Citrus Fresh, Pine, Tea Tree, and Lemongrass. You can use those oils individially in this recipe or combine scents.
This recipe is courtsey of Young Living Essential oils and to do not recommend using it in actual toilet tanks.