Who said essential oils are expensive? I know, I know, they may appear to be that way on the outside. A little bottle, for a not so little price tag. But a little goes a very long way, where you only need a few drops, and oftentimes one drop, of oil at a time. And those oils don’t expire so they last forever. But still, I get it. We all want the best bang for our buck. And I know I love to live frugally and save money. So whether you just need an oil or two to bump up your order to qualify for some amazing promos, or you would like to give some oils to a loved one, or just want to try something new and inexpensive, I’ve got a fabulous list of 26 Essential Oils Under $20 and their uses.
Now, I need to tell you these are not all inclusive uses for these oils. This is just a basic rundown of what they are popular for, but there are many, many ways to use them and many, many reasons to use them beyond what’s listed here. And of course I have to follow the rules and regulations set by our government and industry, so I can’t even say all I want to about them. Hopefully those rules will change, but it is what it is for now, and I must comply. There has been a descent amount of scientific research on these oils, so if something intrigues you, search “scientific studies of” and then the name of the essential oil you are curious about. Also, all the info listed here was straight from the Young Living website.
For now, here’s that list of 26 Essential Oils Under $20.
1. Orange – Orange essential oil has a bright, uplifting aroma that cleanses and refreshes the air when diffused and effectively removes adhesives and residues to clean surfaces. When taken internally, it provides digestive and immune support.
2. Spearmint – Spearmint essential oil provides aromatic comfort during times of occasional uneasiness when diffused or applied topically. Taken internally, it may provide digestive and general wellness support.
3. Jade Lemon – Jade Lemon essential oil has a fresh, uplifting aroma that cleanses the air and eliminates odors when used aromatically. Taken internally, it provides cleansing properties, supports digestive health, and can be used to add a fresh flavor to food and beverages.
4. Lemon – Lemon essential oil has a fresh, uplifting aroma that cleanses the air and eliminates odors when used aromatically. Taken internally, it provides immune and circulatory support and can be used to add a fresh flavor to food and beverages.
5. Lemongrass – Lemongrass essential oil cleanses the air, neutralizes unwanted odors, and enhances massage practices. When taken internally, it provides circulatory and digestive support.
6. Cedarwood – Cedarwood essential oil has a calming and soothing aroma. It promotes the appearance of healthy skin, hair, and scalp when applied topically.
7. Lime – Lime essential oil uplifts the senses with its lively, refreshing, citrus aroma. When taken internally, it contains antioxidants and may provide general wellness support.
8. Nutmeg – Nutmeg essential oil has a warm, spicy aroma that is energizing and uplifting. Taken internally, it contains antioxidants, may support cognitive function and the immune system, and offers cleansing properties.
9. Ginger – Ginger essential oil is known as the “oil of empowerment.” It offers a warm, spicy aromatic experience when diffused or applied topically. Ginger essential oil may support a healthy digestive system when taken internally.
10. Eucalyptus Globulus – Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil contains eucalyptol, which creates a refreshing breathing experience when inhaled. It provides an invigorating sensation on the skin when applied topically.
11. Eucalyptus Blue – Eucalyptus Blue essential oil is obtained from botanicals that are grown and distilled at the Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador. Cool and invigorating, it creates a refreshing breathing experience when diffused and soothes skin when applied topically.
12. Pine – Pine essential oil has an uplifting aroma that provides a refreshing breathing experience, encourages feelings of positive energy, and repels the influence of negative energy.
13. Clove – Clove essential oil has a warm, stimulating aroma that provides cleansing properties. It can be added to Thieves® dental products to maintain oral health. When taken internally, it contains antioxidants and may provide immune and general wellness support.
14. Rosemary – Rosemary essential oil supports overall well-being, contains antioxidants, and supports a healthy immune system.
15. Tangerine – Tangerine essential oil is loved by children and adults alike, with its delightfully sweet aroma that can create a happy, contented mindset when diffused. Taken internally, it offers a fresh, sweet, citrus flavor and may provide digestive, lymphatic, and immune support.
16. Grapefruit – Grapefruit essential oil has a fresh, uplifting aro.ma and has cleansing properties. When taken internally, it supports healthy weight management, as well as the lymphatic and circulatory systems
17. Wintergreen – Wintergreen essential oil contains methyl salicylate, which is beneficial for use during soothing massage to cool fatigued muscles.
18. Eucalyptus Radiata – Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil contains eucalyptol, which provides a refreshing breathing experience with an camphoraceous aroma that refreshes any stuffy environment.
19. Christmas Spirit – Christmas Spirit™ essential oil blend is a combination of evergreen, citrus, and spice—Northern Lights Black Spruce, Orange, and Cinnamon Bark. It is reminiscent of winter holidays to evoke memories of joy, happiness, comfort, and security. Your family will love this scent year-round.
20. R.C. – R.C.™ essential oil blend is a powerful combination of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. citriodora, E. globulus, and E. radiata). The initials stand for respiratory care, as this oil may provide a refreshing breathing experience.
21. Seedlings Calm – Dreamland is only a few drops away with the soft, relaxing, floral notes of Young Living Seedlings® Calm™ essential oil blend.
22. Citrus Fresh – Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend combines Orange, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Tangerine, Lemon, and Spearmint essential oils to cleanse the air with an uplifting and refreshing aroma when diffused. It contains antioxidants and has cleansing properties when taken internally.
23. Purification – Purification® essential oil blend is a combination of Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Myrtle, Rosemary, and Tea Tree. It is formulated for diffusing to neutralize and cleanse your home and work environment. It is also soothing to your skin for everyday irritations.
24. SleepyIze – The exclusive and carefully formulated blend of Lavender, Geranium, Roman Chamomile, Bergamot and other premium essential oils in SleepyIze™ helps set the scene for a calm nighttime routine.
25. Grounding – Grounding™ essential oil blend is a unique combination of White Fir, Black Spruce, Ylang Ylang, Pine, Cedarwood, Angelica, and Juniper. It complements feelings of stability, clarity, and spirituality with its entrancing aroma that can create an atmosphere for finding self-awareness.
26. SniffleEase – Gesundheit! When sniffles and stuffiness hamper your little one, reach for the relaxing, quieting aroma of KidScents® SniffleEase™.
And there you have it! 26 essential oils under $20! You can do so much with all of these essential oils individually or even together.
Which one are you adding to your next order?
If you don’t already have an account with Young Living I highly recommend getting one. If you place a 100PV order OR add any one item (yes, you only have to add one) to our Subscribe to Save program and you qualify for the wholesale membership pricing of 24% off!
I recommend starting with one of the Premium Starter Bundles because they are such an amazing deal! The one with the Desert Mist Diffuser is my personal favorite.
Make sure my member number, 2908809 is in the referral spot so that I can get you plugged into our community. I’ll also send you a welcome package from me!